Trail Camera Photos

Farmer Jim ventured out into our woods yesterday to retrieve the camera we had placed out there about 3 weeks ago. Amid many, many shots of shaking leaves and limbs we managed to get a few shots of the wildlife out there.

(said in an British Documentary-style voice )In this photo we have the-not totally rare-sighting of a younger sister beating up the older brother. It is amazing how, in the wild, the stronger of the two beasts survive.

(said in an British Documentary-style voice ) In this photo we have the not totally rare sighting of a younger sister beating up the older brother. It is amazing how, in the wild, the stronger of the two beasts survive.

We placed the camera near a flowing stream, which was an excellent spot, since animals would come there to drink.

I was not to happy to see this Fishercat. I know that they are out there. As long as they stay away from my chickens it will be fine.

This last one takes the cake.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Trail Camera Photos

1. Jesseca Timmons says:

WOW!!!!!! That is so amazing Kim!!! So so so cool!! That is a deer eye??

2. Farmer Kim says:

It is a deer eye!! I have no idea why it went right up to the camera. Perhaps it was just walking by and the nose triggered the shot and then the split second later it caught the eye. We all kind of cheered when we saw that come up on the screen after so many photos of just trees.

3. Sarah J says:

I love this idea. You’ve captured some really cool shots. I hope you’ll put the camera back… there may be a Big foot out there with your name on it! Imagine what you might get in the spring!

4. Teresa Mceachern says:

Love the pics. Neat eye. Need to frame that one. If it doesn’t spook you!!!

5. ELizabeth says:

I liked your first shot of wild life – living out their wildest dreams (:
    The lat shot is a fisher cat?

6. Farmer Kim says:

I believe it is a fisher cat. I googled what they look like. I always thought they were uglier than this though. He looks kind of pretty.

7. Farmer Kim says:

We think we will put the camera outside of the barn next because we know we get some things around there looking for leftover pig scraps.